Grey County Reopening Buildings By Appointment
As the Province begins to slowly ease COVID-19 restrictions, Grey County will be reopening our offices to in-person service by appointment. Remote service delivery will continue and is encouraged to be used.
- To make an appointment, Contact Us or call 1-800-567-4739. When arriving for your appointment, use the phone located at the upper rear entrance of the Administration Building to contact your service. If you are visiting a satellite office, please arrive at your scheduled appointment time and someone will assist you.
- Please not the Durham Ontario Works Satellite Office remains closed at this time.
- Provincial Offences in-person ticket payments will resume on January 31, 2022.
- Online ticket payments continue
- Grey Roots Museum and Archives will reopen on February 1. Learn more
- The Sydenham Campus will be open by appointment. Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time and someone will assist you. Contact the Business Enterprise Centre at bec [at] grey.ca or call 519-371-3232.
- The EarlyOn Child and Family Centre in Hanover will reopen for a combination of in-person, outdoor, and virtual activities. For information on all EarlyOn programming across the County, click here.
Services will be offered remotely online at Grey.ca, over the phone at 1-800-567-4739, or directly by contacting:
- Ontario Works and Child Care services: 519-376-7112
- Affordable Housing: 519-376-5744
- Emergency Shelter: 2-1-1 (1-888-340-1001)
- Administrative Matters: clerks [at] grey.ca
If you have any general questions, please contact us, email communications [at] grey.ca ((link sends e-mail)), or call 1‑800-567-4739.