Updated April 1, 2019
The outbreak at Lee Manor has been declared over. Thank you everyone for your patience and diligence during the outbreak.
March 25, 2019
Lee Manor is currently experiencing an outbreak on the 2nd Floor South.
The health and safety of residents and the greater community is important to us. If you can reschedule your visit it would be appreciated.
In consultation with the Medical Director and Infection Control Committee, the following visitor restrictions are in place:
- If you are feeling unwell, do not visit
- Review any information that may be posted in the home with additional updates
- Wash your hands at the hand sanitizer station
- after signing in at the entrance
- before entering the resident room
- after leaving the resident room
- when leaving the home
- Limit your visit to the resident room.
Visitor restrictions my change over the course of the outbreak and updates will be provided.
If you require additional information, please contact the home at (519) 376-4420. Our website is also updated with new information as it occurs.