A- / A+
Date Posted
March 31, 2020

The Grey County Administration Building continues to be closed to the public to assist with limiting the spread of COVID-19.


Cheque, cash or money order rent payments for County housing can be submitted:

  • To the drop box located at the lower level entrance at 595 9th Ave East in Owen Sound
  • To the drop box in your building.

Debit payments cannot be processed at this time.

To set up electronic funds transfer payments, please contact your tenant services coordinator at 519-376-5744:

  • Cathy Snyder ext. 1207
  • Sharon Irwin ext. 1214

Questions or concerns?

Our Housing Department is still available by email at housing@grey.ca or by phone at 519-376-5744.

Thank you for your understanding.

Share this content