March 20, 2020 - There are currently no active outbreaks at Lee Manor.
We are currently experiencing an Enteric Outbreak on the first floor south at Lee Manor. The health and safety of the residents and greater community is important to us. If you can reschedule your visit it would be appreciated.
In consultation with the Medical Director and Infection Control Committee, the following visitor restrictions are in place:
- If you are feeling unwell, do not visit
- Review any information that may be posted in the home with additional updates
- Wash your hands at the hand sanitizer station
- after signing in at the entrance
- before entering the resident room
- after leaving the resident room
- when leaving the home
- Limit your visit to the resident room.
Visitor restrictions my change over the course of the outbreak and updates will be provided.
If you require additional information, please contact the home at (519) 376-4420.