Updated February 12
The outbreaks at Lee Manor have been declared over.
Please note that there are still many cases of respiratory illness and GI symptoms present in the community. We strongly advise continued infection control measures such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing. Please refrain from visiting loved ones when you are unwell.
Thank you to everyone. Your diligence during the outbreak has been appreciated.
We are still experiencing a Respiratory Outbreak on the 3rd Floor North at Lee Manor.
The health and safety of residents and the greater community is important to us. If you can reschedule your visit it would be appreciated.
In consultation with the Medical Director and Infection Control Committee, the following visitor restrictions are in place:
- If you are feeling unwell, do not visit.
- Review any information that may be posted in the home with additional updates.
- Wash your hands at the hand sanitizer station:
- after signing in at the entrance
- before entering the resident room
- after leaving the resident room
- when leaving the home
- Limit your visit to the resident room.
Visitor restrictions my change over the course of the outbreak and updates will be provided.
If you require additional information, please contact the home at (519) 376-4420.