Update October 5, 2020 - The Rrespiratory Outbreak at Lee Manor has been declared over.
We are currently experiencing a Respiratory Outbreak on the 3rd floor South. Testing is underway and there have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 so far. Outbreak protocols are in place to contain the spread of this virus.
In consultation with the Medical Director and Infection control committee, the following restrictions are in place for the protection of our residents and the broader community.
- Residents on the 3rd Floor South are isolated and staff are dedicated to the home area.
- COVID-19 visitor guidelines remain in place with the following exceptions:
- The Designated Care Partner program is on hold for 3rd Floor South.
- Outdoor and indoor visits are on hold for residents of 3rd Floor South. Virtual visits through the Colour It Connect program are still available and may be booked through the online form.
- Short-term absences are on hold for residents of 3rd Floor South.
- Essential visitors are still permitted (palliative or critically ill).
Grey County takes all outbreaks in our homes seriously. We are working with Public Health and will continue to follow rigorous infection control protocols.
We will keep residents, families and the public informed throughout the outbreak. If you require additional information now, please contact the home at 519‑376-4420. You can also visit our website for new information as it occurs.