Updated March 9 at 8:45 AM
The suspected Gastroenteritis Outbreak on the Valley View wing has been declared over. Thank you everyone for your patience.
The continued health and safety of the residents and greater community is important to us. If you would reschedule your visit it would be appreciated.
In consultation with the Medical Director and infection Control Committee, the following visitor restrictions are in place:
- If you are feeling unwell, do not visit.
- Review any information that may be posted in the home with additional updates.
- Wash your hands at hand sanitizer stations:
- After signing in at the entrance
- Before entering a resident room
- After leaving a resident room
- When leaving the home
- Limit your visit to the resident room.
Visitor restrictions may change over the course of the outbreak and updated will be provided.
If you require more information, please contact the home at 519-986-3010.