Grey County Year End Highlights
Did you know? In 2023, Grey County's:
• Paramedic Services responded to more than 30,000 calls for service.
• Housing Department completed renovations on a new supportive housing facility, and provided over 13,000 nights of shelter through the emergency housing program.
• Transportation Department kept 877 kilometers of county roads and 192 bridges and structures safe, cleared, serviced, and repaired.
• Climate Change Department ran a second annual Youth Climate Action Conference, bringing local youth and community partners together.
• Long-Term Care Department received an award of excellence by the Economic Development Council of Ontario for their work on developing a stronger local workforce.