On April 12, 2022, Public Health has declared a COVID-19 Outbreak at Lee Manor on 2 North. We received confirmation of four positive resident results from swabbing completed yesterday. All but one result has been received.
Enhanced infection control protocols are in place as we take swift action to halt the spread of the virus. We are working closely with our Public Health partners, and the safety and wellbeing of our residents and staff is our highest priority.
In response, we are taking the following steps:
- All residents of 2 North are isolating and receiving in-room meal service. Anyone with symptoms is receiving necessary care.
- All staff on 2 North are wearing N95 masks and eye protection.
- Designated Care Partner visits are limited to one visitor per resident at a time.
- Designated Care Partners on 2 North are required to wear N95 masks and eye protection.
- All General Visits to residents of 2 North are suspended.
- Do not visit the home if you are feeling unwell.