Contact Us
A- / A+
Accessibility Tools
Date Posted
August 11, 2017

Grey County is seeking persons living with disabilities to fill two vacancies on the Accessibility Advisory Committee.  Grey County’s Accessibility Advisory Committee advises Grey County Council and staff members on ways to identify, prevent, and remove barriers from municipal services, by-laws, policies, programs, facilities and more.

If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the committee registration form. Applications are also available in the Clerk’s Office at the Grey County Administration Building, 595 9th Ave. East in Owen Sound.

For more information, contact Rob Hatten at or 519-372-0219 ext.1235.

Share this content