The County of Grey is a family of distinctive communities which values its heritage, natural beauty, clean, healthy environment and rural lifestyle. As the fourth largest county in Ontario, Grey County is home to more than 92 thousand residents.
Employing approximately 750 people, the County of Grey is dedicated to managed, sustainable growth while also offering agricultural and rural simplicity and big city activities.
Grey County is made up of 9 municipalities, which are listed below. Some of these municipalities were amalgamated from smaller towns and townships, and these are listed following the municipal name.
- City of Owen Sound
- Municipality of Grey Highlands - Flesherton, Markdale, Artemesia, Euphrasia, Osprey
- Municipality of Meaford - Town of Meaford, St. Vincent and Sydenham Townships
- Municipality of West Grey - Town of Durham, Neustadt, Genelg, Normanby, Bentick Township
- Town of Hanover
- The Blue Mountains - Town of Thornbury and Collingwood Township
- Township of Chatsworth - Village of Chatsworth, Sullivan and Holland Townships
- Township of Georgian Bluffs - Keppel, Derby & Sarawak
- Township of Southgate - Egremont, Proton, Dundalk