Contact Us
A- / A+
Accessibility Tools

Mobile Food Vendor Request Process

Grey County allows for the operation of mobile food vendors (a.k.a food trucks) on three County properties.

Any mobile vendor wishing to conduct business on a County property must complete and submit an electronic Mobile Vendor Location Permit Application form (below). 

Before completing this application please review our Corporate Procedure, specifically the Request and Approval processes.  Please also review our Mobile Food Vendor License Agreement of Premises.

Food Truck Location Permit

As part of the application process, you will be required to submit proof of your Municipal Business License and Proof of Insurance. Detailed information about insurance coverage requirements can be found in the Mobile Food Vendor License Agreement.