Grey County Housing - Colour It Home
Welcome to Grey County Housing. We work in partnership with non profit housing providers and community agencies to provide creative solutions to local housing needs. Grey County Housing owns and manages 888 units of rent geared to income housing for singles, seniors and families located throughout the County of Grey. Grey County Housing provides the following services:
- Manage the wait-list for rent geared to income housing for Grey County
- Provide property management for 888 units of rent geared to income housing
- Provide support to our tenants to maintain tenancy and independent living
- Support and advice non profit housing providers
- Administer Provincial housing programs such as the Investment in Affordable Housing Program
- Work with other County departments and community agencies to develop and implement a 10 year housing and homelessness plan for the County of Grey
- What is Rent-Geared-to-Income (RGI) assistance?
- Who is eligible for RGI assistance?
- Income and asset limits?
- I own my own home. Can I still apply?
- How do I choose a place to live?
- What happens after i send in my application?
- How long will I be on the wait list?
- What do I need to do while on the wait list?
- How do I report changes?
- I am in an abusive situation. Can I be offered housing sooner?
- Appendix A County of Grey Housing and Homelessness Plan Consultation Summary
- Appendix B Housing and Homelessness Plan Grey County Trends and Analysis Summary
- Grey County Housing and Homelessness Plan 2014 Year in Review
Grey County Housing... Colour It Home